Senior Full Stack Software Engineer ( Exp: 5+ )
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- From the ground-up across the full stack, architect reliable, secure systems spanning web, mobile, cloud, and telephony; scale product to keep up with sales (5x in 2 years)
- Nurture a design-oriented culture producing clean, well-tested, well-documented code through writing technical specs, performing code reviews, and giving training
- Lead or co-lead design and implementation of key features at top of the product pipeline, and scalability initiatives to support over 10M IVR impressions/day
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (technical design) of functionality, addressing every use case through creative solutions.
- Build out analytics capability through data mining and ML applications.
- Introduce best practices from previous work experience to improve internal technical and management processes
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system.
- 5+ years experience building large-scale, highly available cloud applications for web and/or mobile.
- Experience with a popular open-source web application framework (e.g. Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Laravel) including hands-on REST API design and implementation.
- Seeking to accelerate learning and exposure through hands-on greenfield build-out of an enterprise-grade, revenue-generating product.
- Hungry to climb the org chart quickly by consistently delivering results.
- Experience leading a team using agile methods a plus
- Based in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, or remotely during daytime IST
Bonus if you have experience in
- Designing and implementing a CI/CD pipeline.
- Scaling cloud infra and big data services like AWS Glue, Redshift, Athena.
- Monitoring and leading a team using agile methods.
Awaaz.De welcomes diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, caste, sexuality, age, or background.
- A strong belief in work/life balance.
- Learn from a well-organized, disciplined, highly talented engineering team that is passionate about what they are building
- Plenty of complex technical problems for positive social impact
- Competitive tier1 compensation
Team members also enjoy a family-like atmosphere, health and wellness benefits, ample leave, and financial support for personal and professional skills development. Our team tells us what’s most special about working at Awaaz.De is knowing that your daily work is serving and empowering millions of people who genuinely need and benefit from what we do.